The college offers free counselling services. Please click here and refer to ‘counsellor brochure’ if you wish to learn more or book your appointment.
The Student Services department is dedicated to providing students with support in all areas of student life. From academic support, health and welfare, social and sporting activities, accommodation to food and beverage services. Student Services are the place to go if you’re a student with us.
On the first day at Lloyds International College, you will attend an orientation session and be issued with an Orientation Guide. The Guide contains detailed information covering all aspects of your course and living in Sydney. Remember that at Lloyds International College, we have a Student Services Officer to help you with any part of your stay to ensure that you are completely satisfied and happy studying with us.
We provide the following help for students:
- Orientation Sessions (for English Courses every Monday at 9am and 2pm; for Business Courses every intake date at 10am and 3pm)
- Any documents and correspondence needed i.e. Confirmation of Enrolment Letters, Attendance letters, Certificates, Student tuition fees, Invoices, etc
- Student ID cards
- We assists students with Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Assist students to apply for Tax File Number
- Assist with accommodation and general enquiries
- Students Social Events